Please have your sales order or invoice number available and contact Lighting Southwest customer support by via Phone at (888-754-9006) or Email email@example.com . A customer service team member will provide a RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number which will be used on your information form.
Download and print RGA form that will need to be included in returned product boxes (1 per box)
Ship your return back to the provided address specified by Lighting SouthWest customer service.
All returns must happen within 30 days of the receipt of that product or Lighting SouthWest has the right to refuse the return.
You the customer are solely responsible for the shipping costs/condition of the item to and from your location no matter the restock charge unless it is deemed Lighting SouthWest is at fault. Once you receive the tracking for the return please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns are subject to a 25% restock fee. This fee will be waived if an order is placed at the time of the return for equal or more than the returned items value.
Upon receipt and inspection of your return Lighting SouthWest will credit the means of payment within 30 business days, less shipping and restocking fees incurred. Original shipping cost are non refundable.
Guidelines for items conditional return:
- Item must be in original packaging
- Item must not have been installed or used
- Packaging material must not have been destroyed or broken
If these Guidelines can’t be met the return will be refused or incur additional fees.
Non returnable items:
- Lighting poles and light pole components (i.e. 20 foot light pole, bullhorns)
- Architectural lighting fixture
- Previously installed fixtures
- Custom lighting fixtures (i.e. any fixture changed from original bare fixture specification, custom painting, photo sensor, cord and plug etc.)
- Items that have been assembled, installed or wired cannot be returned. (Please make sure the item you received is the item you need prior to using it)
- LED Fixtures/LED Retro Kits